The time has come and we’re excited to once again extend our call for applications for our 2017 Community Fund Grants.
After fundraising with dozens of workplaces and government departments throughout 2017, we are ready to distribute our Community Fund dollars to charitable groups operating in Newfoundland and Labrador. This is a province-wide, open call, to all charities seeking funding support for specific programs and services slated for 2017.
Who can apply?
Any registered charitable organization operating in Newfoundland and Labrador. Download the Application Guide to determine your eligibility.
When is the deadline?
4:30PM Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
What must I know before I submit?
- We can only accept applications submitted via email. We can no longer accept faxes or hard copy applications.
- We can no longer accept handwritten applications or image files as applications (ex: Paint docs)
- Applications missing critical pieces of information such as signatures or the requested accompanying documents, may be declined. Be sure to submit all components of your application.
- All successful applicants will be required to sign a Funding Agreement before grant is distributed.
- All successful applicants will also be required to submit a Funding Report at the completion of their program/service detailing its success.
Community Fund Grant Timing
Week of February 6: Community Fund Grant Application Officially Launched
March 15th 4:30PM: Application Deadline
March 16 – March 31: Internal Application processing
April 1 – April 21: Applications reviewed by Community Investment Committee
Week of April 24: Community Investment Committee Review Meetings to take place
Week of May 1: Board Meeting to review proposed grant recipients
Week of May 1: All applicants notified of their standing by end of week